- Cerec same day crowns
- iTero Element 5D for digital impressions and outcome simulator
- Galileos 3D CBCT x ray for precision implant planning
- Diode lasers to treat gum disease
- Intra oral camera so you can see what we can see
- Invisalign and Clear Joy clear aligner orthodontic treatment
- Digital x-rays, less radiation and more precise
- Dental implants
Using the latest in technology enables us to curate a treatment plan that is efficient, pain-free, and conservative, saving you time and giving you peace of mind. With these remarkable tools, our team can detect and treat problems early without relying on other uncomfortable, time-consuming, outdated dental techniques.
CEREC®, a new technology developed by Sirona Dental Systems, is the world’s only system for fabricating all ceramic dental restorations in one office visit. This means fewer injections, less drilling, and less of your valuable time.
iTero®: Invisalign Outcome Simulator
The Invisalign® Outcome Simulator chairside application, powered exclusively by iTero scanners, helps patients visualize how their teeth may look at the end of Invisalign treatment. It’s a great way to see just how improved your smile can be.
Sirona Galileos 3D Cone Beam Imaging
How severe is the bone atrophy or is the tooth impacted? Using 3D imaging with CBCT, we can more easily answer these completed questions.